Insimenator.org
January 18, 2020, 01:11:54 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: InSim only exists due to the generosity of our awesome community. If you'd like to help out, see this thread and toss some change our way. Thanks!

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Law Enforcement Career - removal of an annoying part of it  (Read 1952 times)
Jaasce

View Profile
« on: July 25, 2013, 06:21:13 am »

I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to put this. I'm new to inSimenator.

So, I've been getting sick and tired of the whole "<insert sim name> is needed down at the Police Station to examine some critical evidence that just came in!" or something along those lines.

I hate when it's my Sim's day off and I still have to do work again at some time around 9pm-1am, and then I only have 6 hours to sleep until they send me to work again! (If it's a wednesday or a sunday.)

Is it possible to remove this? Or is it hard-coded into the Law Enforcement Career?

I''m sorry if this has already been made, I searched on google before posting this to no avail.

Thanks in advance!

P.S. I have the Late Night and Seasons Expansion Packs, no Stuff Packs, and I'm on patch 1.55.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2013, 06:35:45 am by Jaasce » Logged
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Super Mod

Permanently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2013, 07:27:43 am »

Moved it to the right place (sims 3 section).

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: