Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 06:57:54 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: delete  (Read 6407 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Hammie
Nervous Subject

View Profile
« on: August 17, 2013, 07:39:14 pm »

Embarrassed
« Last Edit: October 09, 2013, 06:39:21 pm by Ienjoyhamsandwiches » Logged

I'm currently inactive here, find me over on Garden of Shadows instead.
zombie
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2013, 05:20:19 am »

Where did you hear this, and in what way do they cause borkage?

Could be you just confused them with the flying freezer bunnies (which includes a NPC and will cause borkage if removed).

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2013, 11:03:42 am »

The small deco freezer bunnies that come with one of the EPs or SPs have not caused any problems with my game...

Find me on moonlight <3
Hammie
Nervous Subject

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2013, 06:16:24 pm »

The small deco freezer bunnies that come with one of the EPs or SPs have not caused any problems with my game...
Someone in the Sims machinima community mentioned it, but I honestly think they were confused about the NPC's as well but I'm not sure. I avoid the Sims community, it's not exactly the happiest place at least on YouTube and tumblr.  rolleyes

I'm currently inactive here, find me over on Garden of Shadows instead.
zombie
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2013, 12:24:07 pm »

Honestly, if you haven't noticed a problem yourself, or heard of one and looked into it much further than just reading about it once, why would you post it here where everyone can see it? That just worries all of the simmers, and usually when EAxis makes stuff as part of the BG or any EPs or SPs they test them for a significant amount of time before releasing them... The person who reported a problem with it, if they truly have been experiencing a problem with it, must have something in game that causes it or conflicts with the bunny. Wink

Find me on moonlight <3
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2013, 12:45:02 pm »

usually when EAxis makes stuff as part of the BG or any EPs or SPs they test them for a significant amount of time before releasing them...

Ah, well... I don't think I agree completely with that - but nevertheless I'd say the freezer bunny is a quite innocent deco item (unless someone actually has proofs it is bad for the game, in which case it would be nice to know exactly what it might be).

Ienjoyhamsandwiches (or anyone else), unless you can back up your claims that something is bad to do ingame (and not just "someone said it" unless this someone actually knows what they're doing), then please don't post scare-posts. Like Katie says, some people will go nuts thinking their games are corrupted, and before you know it, it's everywhere over the net and full panic will erupt.

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: