Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 10:13:03 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: More Visitors Allowed Mod  (Read 3499 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
nancyw41

View Profile
« on: September 22, 2013, 07:06:58 pm »

I am just getting back into playing my sims2 again and I remember a couple of useful mods I had. One would allow me to invite more than 2 people to a party. Another let me manipulate the hidden skills. Oh and another enabled the buy mode on community lots. A lot to ask, I know, but any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

Another Casuality of Manufacturing in Michigan
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2013, 08:35:25 pm »

the inSIMenator (unsupported) and the sim blender both have a function to change the hidden skill levels, and I know there's a cheat to allow more visitors though I've never seen a mod or hack.... " intProp maxNumberOfVisitingSims (insert # you want to allow here)"

Find me on moonlight <3
mookie

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2013, 08:45:08 pm »

Hidden skills http://modthesims.info/d/293562
Build/Buy enabler http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=204467

Unfortunately , you didn't state what EP's you have , always a really helpful bit of info when looking for any cc , particularly hacks/mods. There are several versions of the build/buy enabler posted at MTS by cathair2005 ( depending on EP) and there is an updated one for Bon Voyage buried in the comments sections of one of those threads. I have all EP's and play on M and G and still use the Pets one , most players with later EP's use the BV one , but it conflicted with something for me , it's been awhile I don't recall what.

The invite more party visitors sounds very Squingeish to me ( his stuff is right here at INSIM , with a very few more" adult" mods at ISA). A big part of how many party goers , or customers at a business or anything of that nature is just based on your computer specs ( by default). It's EA trying to figure out how many sims your system can handle in a given place , at a given time. When I played on an old ME comp , I'd get maybe 4-7 sims counting NPC's and my own sims at a community lot. I switched to Vista and got in the 7-10 range. When I broke down and bought a gaming comp a few years ago I started to get 15-20 sims on the EA pre made comm. lots. Big diff.

Always happy to help with WCIF's , particularly hacks/mods as I use so many (over 360 megs in my main game  Cheesy) and have also read about many I don't use. I"ll try to help with cc, but most of the time all I can do is go , " Oh , yeah, I have that hair" , or "I've seen that sofa somewhere , was it 4ESF or maybe Simcredible , no it could be Holy Simoly or the old Reflex Sims forum" Ya , pretty useless at that stuff. Good luck and glad you're enjoying simming again.
nancyw41

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2013, 03:59:50 am »

Thanks so much everyone! Sorry for forgetting to list my eps and sps. I will be sure to do that next time as I'm sure I'll think of something else I can't play without! Thanks again.   Cheesy

marka

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2013, 08:30:39 am »

You may want to give the supported "Sim Manipulator" mod a try it does most if not all what inSIMenator does and a lot more than the Blender does.
http://simmanipulator.forumotion.com/
nancyw41

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2013, 03:00:38 pm »

I just might! Thank you!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: