Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 12:52:14 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: my mirrors do not work  (Read 2545 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Tess35

View Profile
« on: August 24, 2013, 04:49:02 pm »

my mirrors do not work in my game anymore. also my sims do not 'spin' when changing clothes like they used too. help anyone?

"Out on the road between nowhere and here........"
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2013, 05:00:18 pm »

Did you do something "big" before this happened (installing EP, mess around in SimPE...)
If you run on a computer with two graphic cards, make sure you run on the best card. Lousy integrated cards can cause graphic errors.
And check your graphic settings. Missing cloud and/or non-functioning mirrors (no reflections, not as in can't change appearance) could be graphic errors.

When you've checked all of the above, make sure you don't have any hack/mod conflicts. Pull out all your downloads, run the game, and see if mirrors now work. If they do, check your latest downloads (if you have them properly sorted) and see if there are any hacks/mods among them. If you can't easily pinpoint any items, do the 50-50 method.

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Tess35

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2013, 05:07:54 pm »

Thanks I will check.  Wink

"Out on the road between nowhere and here........"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: