Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 06:29:06 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: World of Warcraft Blood Queen LanaThel  (Read 4429 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
saathei

View Profile WWW
« on: April 14, 2014, 08:37:54 pm »

So, I was playing my game, and the Countess whatever grand vampire wandered onto my community lot. My knee-jerk old-school RPer reaction was "oh man, there are no vampires in WoW!" But then I remembered this boss from Icecrown Citadel, and I thought about HOW COOL it would be if the grand vampire was actually this boss!

Blood Queen Lana'thel was the second boss in the Crimson Hall of Icecrown Citadel, the final raid of the Wrath of the Lich King expansion. It was released in December 2009. The fight itself was really pretty fun - she would bite one person, who would have to bite another person, and then both bitten people would have to go bite two more people, and so on - and if you didn't bite someone, she mind controlled you and your friends had to kill you!  Grin

Anyway! Here's the list of stuff in the package:

(I don't know why the hair is listed twice. As far as I can tell it is the exact same file, and I imagine if you use the Clean Installer one will overwrite the other.)

Additional credit - for the hair, I started with Nouk's side braid, Pookleted by Hat (which you can get here) and flipped sides, eliminated the wispy bits, and added the doodads.

And here's what she looks like when she's vamping in your game!

Caveat: You can use SimPE to SimSurgery her look onto your existing Contessas, but they will have the default hair and outfit when they show up in game. Sad If you have the InSimenator or other hack that lets you change people's clothes, then they will look right if you change them to Everyday. I plan on following this tutorial to try to make some default replacements, but it's a bit lower on my priority list.

I'm having some trouble getting the file to upload here, so here's a link:
Download Blood Queen Lana'thel

* Bloodqueen1.jpg (877.34 KB, 1156x958 - viewed 28372 times.)

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: