Insimenator.org
April 20, 2024, 09:33:57 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Kurt Russell &/or Snake Plissken circa 1981 from the movie Escape from New York?  (Read 4930 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
SolidSnakePlissken

View Profile
« on: September 08, 2013, 12:01:51 am »

I would love a sim of Kurt Russell circa 1981, with the mullet, 5 0clock shadow and if your feeling generous the outfit from the movie Escape from New York or L.A.? An accessory for the eyepatch too would be nice, although I would understand if this is asking to much. I would rather it be an accessory then just a eyepatch panted on his face.

Side view

http://s243.photobucket.com/user/Solid_Snake_Plissken/media/tumblr_m0sdr4DMIj1qd8nujo1_500.gif.html?sort=3&o=0

Tattoo

http://s243.photobucket.com/user/Solid_Snake_Plissken/media/plissken_tattoo.jpg.html?sort=3&o=13

Front Veiw

http://s243.photobucket.com/user/Solid_Snake_Plissken/media/snake-plissken-560x247-1.png.html?sort=3&o=2

clothing(can't find a good picture from his clothes from Escape From New York and I ran out of image limits since I can only post 4 pictures unless the mods say I can post more, which probably wont matter since I can't fond a good shot of his clothes, but I am sure you can tey to gind it but I couldb't find any as good as this, but this is his outfit from Escape from L.A.)

http://s243.photobucket.com/user/Solid_Snake_Plissken/media/A0081.jpg.html
« Last Edit: September 16, 2013, 12:10:21 am by SolidSnakePlissken » Logged
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2013, 01:10:35 am »

Please post pictures of what you're requesting (without hotlinks). It's always best to never assume people will automatically know who you are taking about. Thank you.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
SolidSnakePlissken

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2013, 03:18:08 pm »

Sorry
« Last Edit: September 15, 2013, 11:58:44 pm by SolidSnakePlissken » Logged
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2013, 07:43:11 pm »

First, if someone is willing to make him for, then it should not matter if they know the name or not. Some people are better with faces than names, for one thing. Or, they could just be extremely gifted at making sims who look like the real person, whether they're familiar with them or not. It should not matter who you get the sim from, as long as you get it. Right?  Right.

Second, I would like to repeat on thing: no hotlinks. Images must be share from your own third party image hosting account (Photobucket, Imageshack, or whatever you like - google "free image hosting" and take your pick).

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
SolidSnakePlissken

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2013, 10:51:53 pm »

Well I re-installed everything. Everything is categorized in folders except lots, due to the trouble of the content appearing if I move it to a subfolder. So the game looks and plays great now, I have default replacements for everything that exists on defaultsims2. I even found default facial hair, although ironically it wan't listed defaultsims2. So I had to Google it. Anyways... I am hoping someone can give me a response letting me know if they will at least attempt this in the future, that way I can have something to look forward to and possibly not drive myself insane by editing this post every month to keep it up to date. I hate feeling like I am all alone talking to myself wondering if anyone is listening.

Oh and one more thing, when you did the whole counting thing in your post miss caffeinated.joy were you trying to belittle me? Becuase that is how you came off. Isn't that the kind of way you would talk to a child or a student? Counting your points, and closing in a question on the first point, and then answering your own question?
« Last Edit: October 06, 2013, 04:09:43 pm by SolidSnakePlissken » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: