Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 12:56:31 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sims Stories Games "Get Cool Stuff"  (Read 5550 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
marka

View Profile
« on: September 08, 2013, 09:25:08 am »

Well after the last site went down for downloading them that had the Stories Games Welcome Bin (Cool Stuff) item, I have uploaded them to the Graveyard and there now able to be down loaded from there.

9 for Life Stories.
9 for Pet Stories.
4 for Castaway Stories.

Last know site: http://www.thesimsstories.co.uk/CoolStuff.aspx (Still there but you can no longer download them.)
ADD: This site is now gone to.

Now at the Graveyard: http://sims2graveyard.com/

Even if you don't have LS and you do have PS you can use the items from LS in PS. Here is how to do it. This is one from LS "Bar_Lounge_NightClub.SimsLSPack" all you need to do is rename it to look like this. "Bar_Lounge_NightClub.SimsPSPack", all I did was change the L to a P and it will install into PS. LS Bar will also work in CS by changing the L to a C.
Not all will work in CS, I do know both the LS Bar and Jukebox works in CS but the "Cow Plant" will not, I have not tested any other item in CS yet.

You can also install Sims2.pack into all 3 by changing the "2" to either "LS, PS and CS". Just make sure the items for LS is for OFB, NL and UNI. and not all will work, I don't know all EP/SP that was use for PS but I have did this for PS and so far all thing for Sims 2 Pets EP works for me.

« Last Edit: September 18, 2013, 09:47:39 am by marka » Logged
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2013, 12:43:19 am »

Thanks, I bought this game years ago and was never able to download all of the "cool stuff."   What is it listed under in the graveyard?

Sims by Dasi:

marka

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2013, 12:22:18 pm »

Its right there on the first page at the bottom.
Looking for Sims Stories items? Even though they aren't technically Sims2, we are hosting them
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2013, 06:39:09 am »

Don't know how I missed that, thx.

Sims by Dasi:

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: