Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 09:00:27 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: WCIF: BlooM's Bigger Pregnancy Belly Undies Mesh  (Read 20010 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Pp700girl

View Profile
« on: September 21, 2013, 06:21:31 am »

Hey,

I'm looking for a undies/swimwear mesh for BlooM's Bigger Pregnancy Belly Bodyshape. I know you can make underwear and swimwear outfits with this mesh:
http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,56325.0.html but I'd like to use it as default replacement mesh and this mesh doesn't work if you try to turn it into default. I'm pretty sure the mesh I'm looking for was available at this site a few years ago, but I've searched the whole site and I can't find it. It should look just like the fullbody-nude, but without the nipples.
Does anybody have the mesh I'm looking for? Especially the teen version is important to me.

Thanks in advance Smiley
mookie

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2013, 12:04:53 pm »

Not at all sure that this is what you're looking for , but if you go to ISA , Bloom's base , adults , there is a post on page 2 for bigger pregnancy belly. No link , as ISA is an adult site.
Pp700girl

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2013, 11:48:14 am »

Thanks for the hint, but I can only find the top and bottom showerproof meshes and the fullbody nude mesh in this thread. I'm looking for something like the fullbody nude, just without the nipples.
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2013, 12:08:30 pm »

That would be the mesh used for the swimwear, it's nude, just with painted on textures. Wink

Find me on moonlight <3
miros1

In Miros We Trust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2013, 10:12:45 am »

BlooM doesn't quite get that not everyone likes cameltoe and visible nipples.  It's not just a guy thing; Warlokk would make separate meshes....

Rose/Miros
Webmaster of the Wooden Simolean
Pp700girl

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2013, 07:54:23 pm »

Yeah, when I use that mesh as default replacement, it looks like this: http://s1.directupload.net/file/d/3390/8h2r38s3_jpg.htm
That looks pretty unrealistic when the sim wears a bra...
I'm sure BlooM made a mesh without nipples, I had that mesh in my game a few years ago, but it appears to be gone... Sad
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2013, 08:01:04 pm »

The mesh in the first link is a nude mesh. It has no nipples on it. You just alpha edit the bathing suit/undies to make them invisible, and BAM. Nude mesh and recolor with NO nipples...

Find me on moonlight <3
miros1

In Miros We Trust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2013, 10:43:15 pm »

So the swimsuit is mixed in with the other outfits?  Sneaky BlooM!

Rose/Miros
Webmaster of the Wooden Simolean
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2013, 11:41:42 pm »

Underwear and bathing suits are nearly always painted on the nude mesh. Wink

Find me on moonlight <3
Pp700girl

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2013, 05:18:42 pm »

I already tried to turn the mesh in the first link into a default replacement mesh, but it didn't work. The whole feet of the Sims were missing when they were wearing undies or swimwear.  Sad

But I finally found the teen version of the mesh I was looking for!  YAY
It has been uploaded here: https://app.box.com/shared/3e8ueu894b

If anyone knows where to get the af version of this mesh, please let me know, I'm still interested.  Wink
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2013, 08:06:53 pm »

That link doesn't say what the mesh is, you've linked to an already defaulted  version, so if you want that particular mesh, nobody can tell what it is... If you give me the name, maybe I can help you.

Find me on moonlight <3
Pp700girl

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2013, 12:48:38 pm »

Oh, I'm sorry! I'm not sure what the name is, but when I open the package file the gmdc is called "Blooms.BiggerpregnancyBellyTeen-tfbodyunderwear_tslocator_gmdc".
But I just noticed that this mesh doesn't work either. She still has not feet, it's exactly the same problem as with the mesh in the first link. Sad
With both meshes, it looks like this: http://s1.directupload.net/file/d/3391/bhns6m5h_jpg.htm
I really don't understand what's wrong with it. In the preview in SimPE it looks fine...
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2013, 12:51:15 pm »

I was just going to say that would be the same as the adult mesh, just the teen version... Maybe its the sexyfeet?

Find me on moonlight <3
Pp700girl

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2013, 08:21:42 am »

I don't know if it's the sexyfeet... huh  But BlooM's sexyfeet replacement for all ages work properly.
(And yes, I made sure that I have only one replacement for each mesh)
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2013, 10:48:13 am »

I don't know but since the legs are completely missing from the knee down that's my best guess for now... I wonder if other people have tried this and had the same issue?

Find me on moonlight <3
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: