Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 03:01:21 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: WCIF: BlooM's Bigger Pregnancy Belly Undies Mesh  (Read 20013 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
miros1

In Miros We Trust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2013, 04:24:57 am »

Possibly the feet are a separate group or groups, so you need Marja's tutorial, which I don't have a link for on this machine.  Sorry!

Rose/Miros
Webmaster of the Wooden Simolean
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2013, 11:43:41 am »

Pp700girl, maybe you should try posting this in the help section now that we've established its not a WCIF, someone might see it there and be able to help?

Find me on moonlight <3
miros1

In Miros We Trust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2013, 07:38:50 am »

Marja's tutorial for meshes with multiple groups: http://le-plat-du-jour.livejournal.com/22703.html

Rose/Miros
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2013, 08:01:58 am »

Pp700girl, maybe you should try posting this in the help section now that we've established its not a WCIF, someone might see it there and be able to help?

Or ask a staff member to move this to the right section, instead of reposting this elsewhere, which I will take care of now. Wink

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Pp700girl

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2013, 09:59:17 am »

Marja's tutorial for meshes with multiple groups: http://le-plat-du-jour.livejournal.com/22703.html
Thank you very much! This tutorial made me notice what the problem was: The default replacement mesh somehow conflicted with the original mesh here: http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,68991.0.html
It works now! Smiley

I wonder if other people have tried this and had the same issue?
Yeah, I was wondering about that, too. And I'm wondering what default meshes other people who are playing with teen pregnancy mods use...

Or ask a staff member to move this to the right section, instead of reposting this elsewhere, which I will take care of now. Wink
Thank you!
miros1

In Miros We Trust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2013, 10:21:21 am »

Thank you very much! This tutorial made me notice what the problem was: The default replacement mesh somehow conflicted with the original mesh here: http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,68991.0.html
It works now! Smiley

Woot!  Are you going to post your 'new' default?

Rose/Miros
Pp700girl

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 29, 2013, 05:58:24 pm »

Woot!  Are you going to post your 'new' default?

Do you want to have the file? I'll upload it, if you tell me how to do it. I can't find the upload-button... blush
But I suggest you try Marja's defaults first because normally, they should work.
I just tried to use them together with BlooM's original Mesh in a new game (using the AnyGameStarter) and in that game, it worked without problems.
So the issue with the missing feet was caused by something else in my Downloads folder.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 29, 2013, 06:23:10 pm »

The only sections with an upload button are the custom content sections (and a couple others).

If you make a thread for your upload here(in custom skins, since this a pregnancy default replacement), just click on the additional options at the bottom left and you can upload it and a single picture for the forum view. Just made sure you select the image to upload first, then your file, or the forum profile view won't display. Just remember to give credit to Bloom for the original mesh.

I look forward to seeing what you've done! 

miros1

In Miros We Trust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: September 29, 2013, 07:45:04 pm »

I'd enjoy it too!

Rose/Miros
Pp700girl

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 30, 2013, 02:39:25 pm »

I look forward to seeing what you've done! 
I'd enjoy it too!

That surprises me because I really haven't done anything special here. I hope you didn't expect something quite different than I've actually made. ^^
I just took the gmdc from Marja's files, seperated it and turned it into default.
Therefore I'm not sure if I can upload it in the custom content section because it's not really mine, it's mostly Marja's work and I don't want to claim it as my own.

For that reason I've uploaded it on another site:
https://app.box.com/s/5job9s8v199wu3i2sjxs
I hope it works in your game! Smiley
miros1

In Miros We Trust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: October 01, 2013, 02:51:16 am »

People have made entire sites out of making defaults of other people's work.  Just give proper credit and you're fine!

Rose/Miros
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 01, 2013, 08:17:58 am »

^ What Miros said. Cheesy

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print