Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 05:07:46 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: memories/can't get rid of fears  (Read 15234 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
miros1

In Miros We Trust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2013, 07:20:20 am »

Use SimBlender to reroll the wants.  If there's no other mention of Yves, it shouldn't come back.

I'm afraid Denise has other problems, being a handmade Maxis Sim, but it's worth a try.

Rose/Miros
Webmaster of the Wooden Simolean
broomhilda

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2013, 08:07:04 am »

no I won't start over it has taken me months since the last factory restore to get it to where I have it...this is the furthest I have ever been in the game....almost every single sim played in Riverblossom Hills and Bluewater Village, 32 couples 1st, 2nd, and 3rd generations and just added 6 more sims (adopted) to college waiting on their future spouses to put them in a house...

it looks like I will have to except the fact that Christian and Denise won't ever be married but since she has been with him for a long time I will put her tombstone in Christian's cemetery when they die....

I guess this posting is closed....

thank you miros1 for your help
thank you marka for your help
thank you caffeinated.joy for your help
thank you HobbesED for your help
broomhilda

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2013, 08:10:16 am »

Use SimBlender to reroll the wants.  If there's no other mention of Yves, it shouldn't come back.

I'm afraid Denise has other problems, being a handmade Maxis Sim, but it's worth a try.
no the SimBlender is off limits to me..I have never used it and was warned if I didn't know how to use it it could mess up my game so no I won't use it...thank you for helping
marka

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2013, 09:13:38 am »

Nothing on the Simblender will mess up your game because every thing the Simblender does is easy to understand.

I would say go ahead and get it and just look at what it does and if you don't like it then remove it.
broomhilda

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2013, 09:36:34 am »

I looked at it and it had a zip at the end...I don't do zip or rar files...that is what caused the last several factory restores...because I don't know how to do them right....when I tried to do the custom content...and it messed my game up I tried to go back and delete everything that I downloaded but I deleted something that I shouldn't have because when I went into the game I didn't have a single person in my Riverblossom Hills....can't even delete things right...no I am better off not touching anything that I have never used...

thanks marka for your help
marka

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 22, 2013, 03:03:50 pm »

I just seen this, it is easy to unzip a file for it is a Windows action.

Double click on the zip file and it should open the zip program and just unzip it.

How to create and use compressed (zipped) folder
 http://support.microsoft.com/kb/306531
broomhilda

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 23, 2013, 12:08:12 am »

That's ok...I finished playing that house with Denise and Christian passing away...that was the first time I have never married a couple...I put Denise and Christian in the same Cemetery next to one another...I went in and checked all the families that I haven't played yet to see what their wants and fears are and I am safe to play them Smiley....starting this hood over is not an option no way lol...to far into it...Riverblossom Hills and Bluewater Village are the only ones I play...I have played Strangetown somewhat...If I want a Vampire, Werewolf, Witch or something strange I play that hood...

thanks marka for your help
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: