Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 10:08:23 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Changing an aspiration in simpe or  (Read 5860 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Hammie
Nervous Subject

View Profile
« on: October 20, 2013, 11:34:13 am »

I started a townie's life over when I moved her into a family. Then I had her be put up into adoption to adopt her into one of my families. She's a toddler but still has the popularity aspiration. Does anyone know how I would change it back to grow up? (With sim pe or in game)

I'm currently inactive here, find me over on Garden of Shadows instead.
zombie
marka

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2013, 02:24:16 pm »

Very easy to do in-game and with SimPE, for in-game use the Sim Manipulator http://simmanipulator.forumotion.com/
Hammie
Nervous Subject

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2013, 07:57:02 am »

Very easy to do in-game and with SimPE, for in-game use the Sim Manipulator http://simmanipulator.forumotion.com/
Thanks Marka, would you mind explaining the sim pe version? I'd like to avoid downloading anymore mods into my game or registering for another site I'd only use once. Thanks for all your help though.  Grin

I'm currently inactive here, find me over on Garden of Shadows instead.
zombie
miros1

In Miros We Trust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2013, 08:55:38 am »

I'd like to know how you aged her down.  Most mods and utilities are usually very careful about changing the aspiration to grow up when you transition from teen to child.

Rose/Miros
Webmaster of the Wooden Simolean
marka

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2013, 11:18:19 am »

After opening the Sim in SimPE go to Career and click on the Aspiration button chose what you want the press the Commit button then click the file button and chose the save option (not the save as) and your done.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: