Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 03:34:56 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: have a question  (Read 5487 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
broomhilda

View Profile
« on: November 11, 2013, 04:33:38 pm »

I have used the omg brain fart give me a min. lol oh that thing you get with the job for an Actor that changes the sims features...the question is when you change their features will that be passed on to the kids or is it just so you don't play with an ugly sim lol....I am sure everyone knows who Klara Vonderstein is from college...right now I am playing her and 3 others in a house but after a while I just couldn't stand looking at her any longer so I took that thing and changed her features so was wondering will her new features be passed on to her kids or will the old face be passed on...

thanks for your help in advance..
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2013, 04:43:47 pm »

The face surgery award? The new look won't be passed on.

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
broomhilda

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2013, 05:02:33 pm »

ok good to know...didn't want to be shocked if the kids turn out looking like her old face...at least she more pleasant to look at now lol...may have to use it again...I have tried using that thing when I first started playing the game but boy or boy messed that face up so bad haha had to go out without saving...but this time around it worked...

thanks Theraven for your help..
marka

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2013, 03:43:56 pm »

For best results use it only when platinum level. I have seen it crap the face at low gold level a time or two.

Don't use any of the awards if in the red.
broomhilda

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2013, 04:17:33 pm »

lol oh I know...I made sure she was at high platinum before I did that change...just thought of something...what is that thing for if it doesn't do anything but change the appearance of someone...

thanks marka for your help
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: