Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 06:24:35 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: any plan on adding a sims4 section  (Read 7895 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« on: November 16, 2013, 07:36:39 pm »

Hello to all,

is there any plans on adding a sims4 section on the forum with the coming of the sims4 next year?

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2013, 07:48:03 pm »

We'll more than likely have a section for it. Of course, nothing will be added until we're much closer to a release date.

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
broomhilda

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2013, 08:20:27 am »

when does the Sims4 come out does anyone know...thanks
Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2013, 08:37:17 am »

when does the Sims4 come out does anyone know...thanks

From what i know it should be around fall 2014 next year but no offical realise date yet Wink

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
broomhilda

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2013, 12:52:45 pm »

thanks...hope it has at least some of the things that Sims2 has...
HylianWolf
Resident Wolf

I'll do whatever you say...just don't take my CC

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2013, 09:11:12 pm »

Why make a new one? TS3 is barely young. :/

PLEASE NOTE: I AM A WOLF FROM HYRULE. Also I like to mess around in BodyShop with stuff. Have a nice day Smiley

Upcoming Projects:
None

842 total downloads as of 3/19/12 @ 1:48 PM PST
Thanks for those that like my creations ^_^
zammy

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2013, 10:17:51 pm »

Broomhilda: I read October 2014. I remember mainly because I thought to myself, "I know what I'm asking for for my birthday!" Forget going out to drink for turning 21, someone find me Sims and I will be happy XD

I think, HylianWolf, because TS3 was kind of a flop, that they're going to let it die and create a new one. Who knows, though? It's just gone downhill since TS2 and that makes me sad Sad

My Sims (2) Blog: The Sims in Wonderland
HylianWolf
Resident Wolf

I'll do whatever you say...just don't take my CC

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2013, 10:41:48 pm »

Yeah, true. TS3 wasn't quite as good as 2, and the EPs and SPs released for it were kind of jokes...I mean come on, Katy Perry got a SP fro TS3...seriously? And the number they released for TS3 more than doubles the extra packs made for TS2.

PLEASE NOTE: I AM A WOLF FROM HYRULE. Also I like to mess around in BodyShop with stuff. Have a nice day Smiley

Upcoming Projects:
None

842 total downloads as of 3/19/12 @ 1:48 PM PST
Thanks for those that like my creations ^_^
broomhilda

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2013, 01:06:36 am »

Broomhilda: I read October 2014. I remember mainly because I thought to myself, "I know what I'm asking for for my birthday!" Forget going out to drink for turning 21, someone find me Sims and I will be happy XD

I think, HylianWolf, because TS3 was kind of a flop, that they're going to let it die and create a new one. Who knows, though? It's just gone downhill since TS2 and that makes me sad Sad
I didn't start playing this game until 2007 or 08 can't remember...never even heard of the game until then...got hooked real fast though lol...did buy the Sims3 deluxe with the ambitions cost me $50 and I just couldn't get into that one at all...there was some things I liked but not enough to keep playing it...will buy the Sims4 just to see what it is like but for the most part I love my Sims2..I am 52 yr old and I am not much for change at least not fast changes....until Sims2 came out wasn't even into video games or anything like that...so it was a shock to get into the Sims2 lol...hope you get the Sims4 for your birthday...if it is around Oct when it comes out I won't be able to buy it until Jan...have 8 grandkids and have to save a little bit each month for birthdays and Christmas....if you get it before I do let me know if it is any good...Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: