Insimenator.org
March 19, 2024, 05:01:59 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: sims 2 have two black tiles inside rooms  (Read 4287 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
irmgard

View Profile
« on: December 28, 2013, 04:39:00 pm »

my sims standing on two black tiles which moves with them once they step outside it is normal

it has to with the lighting I believe but I do not know how to fix it, I copied camera folder from

working backups but it did not help Sad I hope somebody can help Embarrassed
mookie

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2013, 12:20:12 am »

I remember reading about this at MTS lately , sounds like driver updates messed it up for some people. Discussion is here http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=515501 . I think there were several threads on that over there , so if that link doesn't help I'd cruise the archives in the Sims 2 game help section , that''s where I found that one. Good luck!
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2013, 12:58:59 am »

Various simmers have concluded that the issue is caused by an update to the graphics, nVidia for instance. The solutions at this point in time are either uninstall the updates and turn off automatic updating, going back to an older driver, or try turning shadows to medium or low (if they're already on low I'd try turning down some other graphics like lighting or the overall.) That link is good to read if you need any more information, as well.  Wink

Find me on moonlight <3
irmgard

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2014, 09:33:56 am »

Thank you for the help reducing shadow and lighting solved the problem thanks Hug2
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2014, 12:26:08 pm »

No problem, happy to help!

Find me on moonlight <3
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: