Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 10:50:22 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: UFC career mod  (Read 4584 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Illyaria

View Profile
« on: November 25, 2013, 04:30:29 pm »

I would really like a UFC career for my sims! I really want it for adults but young adult and teen would be great too. The teen would need a clamp though because I wouldn't want him to be a professional fighter, just a rookie. If that is too much, young adult/adult will work!

I don't know the stages...but here is some information about the pay per fight:

Each year consists of three fights, the first year's purse per fight consists of $12,000 guaranteed with a $12,000 win bonus (a maximum of $24,000 per fight). The second year's purse per fight is $16,000 with a $16,000 win bonus (a maximum of $32,000 per fight) and the third year's purse per fight is at $22,000 with a $22,000 win bonus (a maximum of $44,000 per fight)

The top would be champion belt holder. I wouldn't want them to make more than 50k max.

I have all games except IKEA, Mansion, and H&M I THINK. I have all base games.
miros1

In Miros We Trust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2013, 02:39:11 pm »

Well, teens and elders are normally limited to level 3 careers, so that would be your "clamp."  You'd probably have to make a few intermediate levels too, to get to level 10 for adults.

I think I'd take a page from the Eco Guru career and have them go to work one day a week, probably Friday or Saturday evening, to simulate the infrequency of the fights.  I guess you could use the Chance cards to simulate the win/loss chance.

Here's a link if you'd like to try: http://modthesims.info/wiki.php?title=Tutorials:Career_Tutorials_Custom_Careers

Otherwise, it would be a big help to whomever makes this for you if you'd write out the levels, the pay, the car, any custom rewards, etc.

No, I'm not volunteering!

Rose/Miros
Webmaster of the Wooden Simolean
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: