Insimenator.org
January 17, 2020, 10:54:54 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: InSim only exists due to the generosity of our awesome community. If you'd like to help out, see this thread and toss some change our way. Thanks!

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: UFC career mod  (Read 2479 times)
Illyaria

View Profile
« on: November 25, 2013, 04:30:29 pm »

I would really like a UFC career for my sims! I really want it for adults but young adult and teen would be great too. The teen would need a clamp though because I wouldn't want him to be a professional fighter, just a rookie. If that is too much, young adult/adult will work!

I don't know the stages...but here is some information about the pay per fight:

Each year consists of three fights, the first year's purse per fight consists of $12,000 guaranteed with a $12,000 win bonus (a maximum of $24,000 per fight). The second year's purse per fight is $16,000 with a $16,000 win bonus (a maximum of $32,000 per fight) and the third year's purse per fight is at $22,000 with a $22,000 win bonus (a maximum of $44,000 per fight)

The top would be champion belt holder. I wouldn't want them to make more than 50k max.

I have all games except IKEA, Mansion, and H&M I THINK. I have all base games.
miros1

In Miros We Trust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2013, 02:39:11 pm »

Well, teens and elders are normally limited to level 3 careers, so that would be your "clamp."  You'd probably have to make a few intermediate levels too, to get to level 10 for adults.

I think I'd take a page from the Eco Guru career and have them go to work one day a week, probably Friday or Saturday evening, to simulate the infrequency of the fights.  I guess you could use the Chance cards to simulate the win/loss chance.

Here's a link if you'd like to try: http://modthesims.info/wiki.php?title=Tutorials:Career_Tutorials_Custom_Careers

Otherwise, it would be a big help to whomever makes this for you if you'd write out the levels, the pay, the car, any custom rewards, etc.

No, I'm not volunteering!

Rose/Miros
Webmaster of the Wooden Simolean
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: