Insimenator.org
April 23, 2024, 10:51:08 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Request for a greater variety of tails for non-human sims  (Read 3815 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
efiveelevenone

View Profile
« on: December 08, 2013, 06:16:13 pm »

I'm always on the lookout for weird things to add to alien or monster type sims to make them look a little less human. Tails are great. However, the only ones out there are cat, rabbit, lizard, snake, and fox. Is there any chance that anyone could make any of these:

-A tufted tail (like that of a lion)
-A scorpion tail, complete with a stinger (I realise that that one might be a mite tricky, but it would sure look cool.)
-An arthropod abdomen (Not strictly speaking a tail, but the usage would be similar. It would be really cool if there were one normal one and one with a stinger like that of a wasp)

Thanks in advance, and I deeply apologise if I've unwittingly committed any kind of faux pas of any sort; I've never used a request forum before.

Also, for reference, I have all expansion and stuff packs, so no problem there.
megativity13

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2014, 03:18:28 pm »

There's a converted (from Alice Madness Returns game) dormouse accessory set, which includes a mouse tail here
http://csitaly.tumblr.com/post/72429405681/ts3-download-acc-dormouse-credits-original

It's not exactly what you were asking for, but it is another tail.

feed the hungry while testing your vocabulary
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: