Insimenator.org
April 24, 2024, 10:33:38 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pregnant Wear Any Outfit  (Read 3116 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
kaitenight

View Profile
« on: December 27, 2013, 03:10:49 am »

I've seen where to download them.
However, my problem is this: I only have the Base + Nightlife.
I don't want to download another EP because I'm not sure my little laptop could handle two more EP's to get to the required level for Pregnant Sim Wear Any Outfit.
Is there a hack for earlier versions?
Or is pets the earliest there is, and I'm doomed?
Yes, I am posting this in 2013, I honestly never got into sims 3, and have always perferred sims 2.
I just really want to not fuss with default replacements.
Thanks for any advice you may have.
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2013, 05:58:10 pm »

It is so hard to find older mods these days for Sims 2. The earliest version I could find is EP3 version found here:

http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,7238.0.html

This is Squinge's Pregnant Wear Any Outfit mod. EP3, according to what I looked up online, is Open For Business.

I'm curious about something. Did you buy Sims 2 bundled packs that includes the base and at least 1 or 2 expansion packs that they sell these days?

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2013, 08:28:58 pm »

If you don't want to use defaults, but you can't use the mod, you can always use the (unsupported) insimenator, or the sim-blender to change your sims into everyday wear after they are pregnant, and they will show up on the sims as long as they have a preg morph... That's an alternative.  Wink

Find me on moonlight <3
kaitenight

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2013, 10:14:50 pm »

I'm curious about something. Did you buy Sims 2 bundled packs that includes the base and at least 1 or 2 expansion packs that they sell these days?

No, actually, my boyfriend torrented Sims 2 Deluxe for me(since I was originally going to install that one but my game disk is scratched).
He had every EP to choose from, free of charge, but because this is my college laptop he wanted to keep things very basic since he knew I couldn't resist Legacy play and I like nice clothes... Tee Hee

I'd have to add every EP up to OFB, and that would take up alot of extra space which I might need (Drafting school.  GAH4), I never really used any of the OFB stuff, so why install it, ya know?
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2013, 10:35:23 pm »

If you have torrent (illegal) games, then we are unable to help you here, sorry. Thread locked.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: