Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 02:41:17 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WCIF: Clothing mod  (Read 2345 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Cindra
California Girl

Fun, Fresh, Fierce!!

View Profile
« on: December 30, 2013, 03:11:54 pm »

Okay I got a new computer for Christmas. Stupid me forgot to put all my custom content onto my external HD before restoring my old computer back to factory settings so I can give it to my cousin. Now I have all my games and not a single mod or anything. I basically know where everything is but I'm searching for a specific mod that doesn't seem to exist that I had in my old game. It was an modded object (pile of clothes) that allowed sims to change into anything from the wardrobe without having to purchase the clothes. It appeared under Misc>Misc. You would click on it and bubble menu would pop up "Pick new clothes" or "Change my everyday" "Change my formal" etc. I believe I downloaded it from MATY but I forgot that was so long ago. It's an awesome object mod. Never had to waste all that time buying clothes tongue. Anyway if anybody knows what I'm talking about please post a link to the download. That would be very helpful. Wish me luck on my journey to find all 60k+ downloads I had before Sad. Also thanks in advance to anybody willing to help.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2013, 04:00:17 pm by Cindra » Logged
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2013, 03:30:39 pm »

It's either the one from MATY, or the "wardrobe wrangler" object that comes with the Insimenator mod. They both do much the same., and look identical.
Maty - "clothingtool.zip" (this is the AL Version!!! Search around here for other verisons)
« Last Edit: January 01, 2014, 10:01:57 am by Theraven » Logged

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2014, 01:39:42 am »

It's either the one from MATY, or the "wardrobe wrangler" object that comes with the Insimenator mod. They both do much the same.
Maty - "clothingtool.zip" (this is the AL Version!!! Search around here for other verisons)

If it is the folded up clothes then it is the wardrobe adjuster within the inSimenator mod. It can be found here here on this site. That being said heed the warnings on that page prior to downloading the mod as it is entirely unsupported—so don't ask for updates or fixes. I don't mind assisting for occasional mild issues so feel free to pm if you need a little help installing it.

I have all the EP's & Sp's to Mansion's and Garden and to date still use this mod without any issues.

In addition to the (supported) tool Theraven mentioned there's also the "Sim Manipulator" (suggested on the page in the link above).  I've never used it but it is still supported and it's usually recommended to use supported mods in your games.

Sims by Dasi:

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: