Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 05:25:55 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sam & Max sims?  (Read 2585 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Plisken

View Profile
« on: January 03, 2014, 07:49:18 pm »

This is sort of a strange request, for a number of reasons -- mostly because I don't really mind which Sims game this is made for.

First of all, hello everyone.  I'm Zach.  Been a long time lurker here, since the days of Sims 2!  I'd love to see Sam & Max as playable Sims (but, of course, still non-human) or as costumes or something, preferably for the Sims 2 -- but if there are Sam & Max skins for the Sims 1 that would be equally amazing.  And, honestly, I will gladly buy a copy of the Sims 3 if it were necessary to be able to play as Sam & Max.  In short, if you can make or find Sam & Max Sims for any of the games that would be most amazing.

Lastly, if it's of any use, there are Garry's Mod models of the duo here, which you might be able to extract the meshes from and turn them into costumes or something!  I think Max would be most well-suited for the Child life stage, and Sam for the Adult one, but if there is some way to make Max an adult and keep him short, that'd be perfect (albeit probably impossible).

Thanks for your time.  See you around!  (:
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: