Insimenator.org
April 27, 2024, 08:10:47 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WCIF SIMS 2 this specific version of ghostface? (Sims 2 Excahnge Objest)  (Read 3469 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
joewinko

View Profile
« on: January 02, 2014, 06:27:26 pm »

I've seen this version of the ghostface killer from scream in a lot of sims 2 videos but I can't find it anywhere. I found 2 ghostface sims on mod the sims, but i want to use this version.

I know it's actually from the Sims 2 exchange site, but the site has been closed down, does anyone know where i can download it? or if anyone else has it downloaded?

Does anyone know where i can find it?

Please help? <3
« Last Edit: January 02, 2014, 08:52:33 pm by joewinko » Logged
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2014, 10:37:46 pm »

I'm not sure if this is one you've seen, but it looks almost identical... it has some type of shiny-ness on the mouth that might just be a lighting affect, and the screenshot provided is taken in the dark where there is no lighting...

Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be too many others...

Find me on moonlight <3
joewinko

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2014, 02:09:36 am »

that one wasn't it. it's from the sims exchange site.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2014, 07:33:58 am »

The people who uploaded at the Exchange usually packed their sims together with CC from other places. So it's very likely it's the same mask as in Katie's link. Or perhaps it's just a simple recolor (the tongue). They look pretty much identical to me, anyway...

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
joewinko

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2014, 03:26:57 am »

well actually they are a little different. here's a couple videos of it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0qPe5nLWvo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z72Tt-WKaak (the ghostface sim shows up in the video after 3minutes)

the character has a different shape and the mask is different a bit. and they move different. I have the ghostface from the modthesims2 link downloaded. it wasn't exactly the one i was looking for.

but i also messaged the uploaders of those videos on youtube they havent got back to me yet though.

i was just wondering if anyone here had it downloaded.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: