Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 01:35:23 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: have a question on BFF's...I DID IT  (Read 4949 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
broomhilda

View Profile
« on: January 10, 2014, 05:06:58 pm »

I have 2 couples Lisa and Checo Ramirez and the Tinkers I can't seem to get them to be BFF's...they have 3 bolts...they are almost elders now with 2 kids each and for the life of me I can't get them to be BFF's they are the only sims that I have that are not BFF's other than a few of the professors that won't become BFF's with their students but not worried about them...just Lisa and Checo and the Tinkers...can anyone help me please...

thanks for all your help in advance...

UPDATE: omg....I did it...I have looked at that Sim blender a lot of times and as soon as I seen it was a zip I would go in panic mode and say no way no how not going to mess up my computer or game again...but I took the chance and did it...and it worked...both of my couples are now BFF's...someone on live journal suggested I try the Sim blender and I took that step and did it and it worked...and I didn't mess up my computer or game...HAPPY DANCE  YAY
« Last Edit: January 11, 2014, 07:28:11 pm by broomhilda » Logged
marka

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2014, 08:52:36 am »

Glad you took the jump and started using the Sim Blender.

You seem like you may be new to Sims 2 and if so you may want to go read this on the Wiki: http://simswiki.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Avoiding_Hood_Corruption

And this: http://simswiki.info/wiki.php?title=Playing_NPCs_and_Adding_them_to_Households

broomhilda

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2014, 10:28:28 am »

I started playing Sims2 in 2007 or 2008...the lady that taught me I don't think she knew of the cheats or any of this other stuff...she didn't play with any of these.....She started playing Sims1 when it first came out and then on Sims2 and as hooked as she is I am sure she is on Sims3 now...so all of this is new to me...it wasn't until 2010 that I found the Sims2 forums and learned about all of this stuff....but when it comes to a computer I am not very good at learning new things....even my cell phone my 12 yr old grandson knows more about it than I do lol...I use it only to make calls and a few texts and take a few pics...I had it almost a yr before I found out where the pics were at after taking the pics...It is also hard for me to comprehend things when reading...finally got some CC in my game...not all of it downloaded though...I have to download a lot to get a few things but that is ok I am finally learning... YAY....I will read the links you gave me..

thanks marka for your help
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: