Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 06:31:09 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WCIF: Carrigon's OFB vampire daytime mod *Solved- thanks, Ranabluu!*  (Read 5636 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Hammie
Nervous Subject

View Profile
« on: January 11, 2014, 01:41:46 pm »

I don't know if I'm putting this in the right place, but I'm hoping for some help. huh I want to download Carrigon's OFB daytime vampire mod and I registered for Sims2Workshop but I haven't gotten an email and it's been awhile. So I don't know if the site is abandoned or not. I made a former account with an ancient email address I don't have anymore so I have no way of getting in to download this mod. Can anyone help me out please? Thanks!
« Last Edit: January 12, 2014, 03:10:02 pm by Ienjoyhamsandwiches » Logged

I'm currently inactive here, find me over on Garden of Shadows instead.
zombie
ranabluu

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2014, 06:04:25 pm »

The site seems to be working.  People are also active there so I am not sure why it's not showing up for you.  I hope everything works out for you.  Cheesy

http://www.sims2workshop.com/index.php?page=Index

Happy Simming,
Ranabluu

Sometimes you have to stop and take a moment for yourself.
Hammie
Nervous Subject

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2014, 03:06:34 pm »

The site seems to be working.  People are also active there so I am not sure why it's not showing up for you.  I hope everything works out for you.  Cheesy

http://www.sims2workshop.com/index.php?page=Index

Happy Simming,
Ranabluu

Thanks for responding, Ranabluu! The site itself is working fine, I just never recieved a verification email to be able to download things. I checked my spam/junk folder and I know I put the email address in properly. It's a real bummer.  Undecided
Edit: I just recieved your message and thank you so much for being such a great help! :-) My vampires and I thank you. x-D

I'm currently inactive here, find me over on Garden of Shadows instead.
zombie
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: