Insimenator.org
April 23, 2024, 06:57:15 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Previous Problems Solved  (Read 2446 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
SilverFox

View Profile
« on: February 20, 2014, 05:31:49 pm »

The Sim that I couldn't kill has been reunited with her family without having to kill.  She was found in about 3 households and think that is why I couldn't kill her.  Got the family moved out of the house that froze at 17:59, and then moved back in.  Everything intact and it doesn't freeze anymore.  The swimming Sim was drowned and resurrected and is OK.  Everything is fine now except afraid to try to go on a vacation again and I have one relation that is not correct.  One of my young adults shows another young adult as her mother and that is not true, haven't been able to correct it yet.

Thank you everyone for your suggestions.  Sure glad I didn't have to get rid of CC and divide until I solved the problem, have done that before and it isn't fun.

Oh, just thought of another problem I have.  Hired a gardener and she goes inside of the house and has a trantrum because she can't work in the garden on the other side of the wall. When she does get out she will pull up one handful of weeds and go back into the house.  Never had so much problem with a gardener before.
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2014, 11:43:04 pm »

If the gardener can't get to the work, tantrums happen.  See if Trim Inaccessible Bushes helps
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: