Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 04:15:20 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Troll Tusks  (Read 15010 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
saathei

View Profile WWW
« on: February 23, 2014, 12:18:23 pm »

The problem with making a World of Warcraft themed neighborhood is that it ends up heavily Alliance, because the Horde races need more customization to make them look like they're supposed to, instead of just humans with funny-colored skin. Well, here's a start - some tusks for your trolls! They are available for toddler through elder, both genders, and should persist with all outfits and the shower. They don't move as you morph the face, though, so when you create a Sim, you will want to go put the troll tusks on first and then adjust the mouth so it fits them properly.

Credits
Models and texture were extracted from WoW Model Viewer. World of Warcraft® is ©2004 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved. World of Warcraft, Warcraft and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. I do not represent Blizzard or have explicit permission to use their meshes and textures, but I'm banking on the idea that this is fan art being used in a game that's even older than theirs so they won't come after me. tongue That said, obviously you should not upload to pay sites, because that would definitely be in violation of copyright.

* trolltusks.jpg (1328.13 KB, 2500x712 - viewed 79968 times.)
* saathei-trolltusks.zip (127 KB - downloaded 1036 times.)

fallingsloth

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2014, 10:42:15 pm »

You have no idea how long I have been looking for tusks. Seriously, bless you. I'm a little in love with you right now. Heart
Vinoue

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2014, 02:23:24 am »

Aaah, awesome!! Thank you, thank you!  YAY
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: