Insimenator.org
April 29, 2024, 02:43:41 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sims 2 pirate tattoo skintone  (Read 1525 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
AomiOphiuchus

View Profile
« on: February 25, 2014, 10:02:57 pm »

Hello, can anyone tell what is the name of this tattoo skintone? it's a pirate theme tattoo skintone that i downloaded from somewhere, but i forgot. this is the the name of the sims 2 file:  aad1ec6_XHiresCPLJW5 here is the link of what it looks like... <link to non pg-13 image removed>
« Last Edit: February 26, 2014, 03:00:22 am by caffeinated.joy » Logged
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2014, 03:02:13 am »

Please do not link to images of an adult nature. I understand you need to show the picture to show what you're looking for, but please take a moment to block out anything you wouldn't want your own kids to see before uploading it to your image hosting site and linking to it here. Yes, this also means we don't allow hotlinks.

Edit: I've deleted your duplicate thread. Please, when a mod or admin asks you to fix something in a post, do not repost the exact same thing elsewhere in the forum asking for the same thing and repeating the same offense.

If you want to share your picture here, you MUST edit it to block out the naked breasts, then you can post a link to it here, so long as it is not a hotlink. If you continue to post the same picture without doing edits, your request will be deleted and you may find your account removed here. If you can't comply with our PG-13 rules, then do a Google search for insimadult and post your request there.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2014, 07:05:08 pm by caffeinated.joy » Logged

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: