Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 11:21:43 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Children can't 'tickle' other children sims that don't live with them?  (Read 4950 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Hammie
Nervous Subject

View Profile
« on: April 27, 2014, 05:34:07 pm »

I'm really confused, I've tried peeling back the layers of my game but I'm having no luck.  Undecided Basically, my Sim can tickle his sibling who's a child like him, but not one of his friends who comes home on the bus. He'll queue the interaction, but when he goes to do it, it disappears.  Google is of no help with this.  huh

UPDATE: Topic moved and continued in a new thread.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2017, 08:36:01 pm by Hammie » Logged

I'm currently inactive here, find me over on Garden of Shadows instead.
zombie
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2014, 05:40:51 pm »

Might have something to do with their relationships. Tickling might only be available if their friend status is, say 50 (to pick a number), while friends they take with them from school usually have 20, and you'll have to work with their relationship to make tickling properly available. It might show, but isn't truly available. Happens sometimes with other interactions as well.

It could also be a mod conflict.

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Hammie
Nervous Subject

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2014, 06:02:26 pm »

Might have something to do with their relationships. Tickling might only be available if their friend status is, say 50 (to pick a number), while friends they take with them from school usually have 20, and you'll have to work with their relationship to make tickling properly available. It might show, but isn't truly available. Happens sometimes with other interactions as well.

It could also be a mod conflict.
Thanks for helping me, Raven!  Cheesy
« Last Edit: August 06, 2017, 08:35:37 pm by Hammie » Logged

I'm currently inactive here, find me over on Garden of Shadows instead.
zombie
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: