Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 01:08:03 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Five Brick Road  (Read 12321 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
mizsphinx

View Profile
« on: November 08, 2011, 01:17:13 am »

Well, after one rejection, two 'changes required!' and one more rejection from MTS2, I decided to tuck my tail between my legs and mosey on over here. Here is a duplex house for your downloading pleasure:

Based on this real house:

On each side:
3 bedrooms
1 1/2 bathrooms
Kitchen
Living room
Dining room
Garage

More pictures to be found here: http://s1086.photobucket.com/albums/j448/mizsphinx/FiveBricKRoad/

File to be downloaded here: http://www.mediafire.com/file/j17of1d9mymoho3/FiveBrickRoad.zip (Size: 1.45mb)

Custom content used (and shown):
KCrafts Brick with Quoining by hagerks: http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=149150
Modern White Glass Fences by Ailias: http://www.modthesims.info/d/164868

Required EPs and SPs:
Base game (naturally), University, Night Life, Open For Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Freetime, Kitchen and Bath (SP), IKEA Home (SP), Apartment Life, Mansion and Garden (SP)

It's fully furnished, on a medium 3x3 lot, and costs a nice §180,702 (thereabouts) for your sims. Perfect for two separate families or one large family. Completely up to you, of course.

---

* Side.jpg (211.26 KB, 1024x768 - viewed 21288 times.)
« Last Edit: November 08, 2011, 01:24:42 am by mizsphinx » Logged
nefertiti781

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2011, 08:36:15 pm »

This is just a stunning lot, nice work.i can't believe MTS rejected this. this must have taken you ages to do especially working of a floor plan. you did an amazing job. well done  Grin

neff

mizsphinx

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2011, 08:37:52 pm »

Thank you very much for your kind words, nefertiti! I'm glad you liked it and took the time to say so. I was feeling very discouraged after MTS' double rejection and had already deleted this when I decided to restore it back to my game folder and upload it here. MTS' reason for rejection was that my roof wasn't good enough. Ah well.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2011, 09:52:46 pm »

Well, MTS loses a lot of fantastic creations through their so-called "quality control". I find most of it comes down to preference and not really any actual control of quality. Some of what I see there makes me wonder. I build houses using existing floor plans, so I know the work it takes and you have my kudos! Be proud of what you've done and don't let them tell you it's not worthy. It's a great house and you did a fantastic job. (Did I really just say "kudos"?)

You're more than welcome to share here and I'm glad you did. It's a much simpler process. Rock

Give credit for CC used.
Respect TOU.
List the EP(s)/SP(s) needed.

Simple, right?

And... wait... the roof wasn't good enough?  Blink

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
nefertiti781

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2011, 09:49:58 am »

lol the roof was not good enough what a stupid excuse for rejecting this gorgeous home, ah well there loss insims gaine  Grin i have had loads of my content rejected there to, i gave up trying in the end and came here i like it here  Grin.
  keep up the good work, can't wait to see more of it from you.

neff

mizsphinx

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2011, 12:41:21 pm »

Wow you guys are making me grin like the idiot I am! crazy!  Grin It's so nice to receive approval after so much rejection. And yes, caffeinated, I've seen some questionable houses being approved on MTS but for fear of sounding like 'sour grapes' I just shrug my shoulders and think that it's their site, let them do what they want - regardless if it gives off flavours of unfairness...

nefertiti, It's amazing that they've rejected YOU! I've seen your houses and have found them gorgeous. WHAT could they have found to reject?!? My goodness... *shakes head*
MissyLove

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2013, 04:34:30 pm »

Rock  "Oh my goodness"  I've been looking for this or a two family flat for a long time now. Thank you can't wait to download it. YAY
LadyAngel
Queen of Clumsy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2014, 07:14:00 am »

I know this is an old thread, but I just had to comment - I think this house is amazing and can't believe it was rejected! It's stunning, inside and out, well done!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: