Insimenator.org
April 20, 2024, 04:47:11 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A Request to Convert a Few Small Objects to Accessories  (Read 2762 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
ZeonZumDeikun

View Profile
« on: March 27, 2014, 07:03:54 pm »

Hello. There are a few small custom content items that are new meshes for the scanning gun in The Sims 2, and I've been trying to use them for a fan project I've been working on for ages, but it's hard to pose the Sim characters when they want to wander around with the scanning gun. Not to mention it has that big ugly cone that appears when they use it... So I've been trying to convert the meshes into accessories that fit into the Sim's hand (which would also let me give the items some new textures) but so far I haven't had much luck. I've been trying to do it myself but I'm terrible with models and importing them and what have you so I haven't had any success with them yet. I'm great at skinning models, but when it comes to importing, editing, or anything more "technical" like that I quickly get lost...

So I thought that maybe I'd try posting here and see if anyone would be willing to convert them for me, please? There are three items, one is this Stormtrooper blaster rifle found on Sims2Workshop and the other two are the DL-44 (which looks like a bulky black pistol) and the DH-17 carbine (which looks like a somewhat larger black pistol with a silver cylinder on the front) found on ModTheSims. If willing, the bowcaster would be interesting as well, but isn't necessarily required.

Would someone be willing to convert these into "held" accessories for male and female adult Sims in The Sims 2? I'm willing to offer some compensation if desired.

Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you for your time!
http://www.sims2workshop.com/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=104
http://modthesims.info/d/268787
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: