Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 03:18:52 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WCIF: These Sims by FourTSeven  (Read 3152 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
anejek

View Profile
« on: May 11, 2014, 12:38:19 pm »

I changed computers and, like an idiot, forgot to backup my downloads folder before wiping the old one. I have backed up my games, so that's fine, however all of my sims don't look right because of missing custom content. I've been on quite the binge redownloading everything for the past month, lol.

I can't, for the life of me, remember where I got a few sims though. So consider this a "Have You Seen Me?" post, Sims style.

Has anyone seen these sims? I know that FourTSeven created them, and I downloaded them from somewhere but now can't remember if it was here and she just deleted them or what. It's incredibly frustrating so any help would be appreciated.  Grin

Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2014, 12:42:03 pm »

I've not seen those sims, but FourTSeven used to be active here at Insim (check the male section), SimOasis, Sims urbania (I think - might have been a site with a similar name), and maybe a couple more.

It's quite some time since she was active. It is possible things have been lost, such as in the big Walt incident or some such. A lot of sites are no longer active, and several have been deleted, so it's difficult to say whether she deleted some of her stuff or if it disappeared with a site.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2014, 12:52:57 pm by Theraven » Logged

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
anejek

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2014, 12:47:59 pm »

Thanks. I'll try those out. Hopefully, they're in there.

ETA:

Yeah, I figured that. I downloaded those sims in late 2009 and uninstalled TS2 from my computer in January 2012 (w/o saving the downloads folder).

I am so angry with myself for doing that! Ugh.  Explode
« Last Edit: May 11, 2014, 12:56:10 pm by anejek » Logged
MzDyme

Fierce is not just a word,it's a way of living

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2014, 02:36:36 pm »

Most of her stuff was at lostutopian http://s1.zetaboards.com/Lost_Utopia/index/ and realsimsblvd  http://w11.zetaboards.com/Real_Sims_2/site/ Not sure if the links there still work.but its worth a shot.:-) I think both sites you have to register.Good luck!

★Los Sims 2 para siempre(The sims2 forever!!)★

Signature images may not exceed 250 x 50
Visit Simsurbania.com for more of my creations
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: