Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 06:16:43 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: NataliS 3t2 Bamboo Necklace  (Read 3193 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
MzDyme

Fierce is not just a word,it's a way of living

View Profile WWW
« on: May 13, 2014, 02:59:01 pm »

Hi All Grin I'm just about to give up on trying to find this necklace..so this is basically a desperate plead..Does anyone..I mean anyone have this necklace or know where to get it.I've posted on simcave..nothing.:-(If it helps it was converted by Emilia in 2006(I know years ago)for a bigtrade.
It can be seen here top row second pic..
http://322cdb.livejournal.com/44041.html

★Los Sims 2 para siempre(The sims2 forever!!)★

Signature images may not exceed 250 x 50
Visit Simsurbania.com for more of my creations
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2014, 03:48:11 pm »

Have you tried contacting her? TBTO is on livejournal, and you'll just need an account there to ask.
Her LJ has entries from this year, so she's probably still active. She might not know the files are down (Old mediafire links have been bad for a while, ever since they deleted lots of accounts without warning).

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
LilSister

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2014, 05:35:55 pm »

Hey Chica, I saw a picture of the necklace on one of the Sims over at MyBSims - I think it was one of Martini's Sims  - you might be able to get it there.
MzDyme

Fierce is not just a word,it's a way of living

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2014, 10:42:54 pm »

Hey Chica, I saw a picture of the necklace on one of the Sims over at MyBSims - I think it was one of Martini's Sims  - you might be able to get it there.
Hey mami..I saw the picture too..So I checked there and no luck.I tried pming martini and no response on that end either.

Have you tried contacting her? TBTO is on livejournal, and you'll just need an account there to ask.
Her LJ has entries from this year, so she's probably still active. She might not know the files are down (Old mediafire links have been bad for a while, ever since they deleted lots of accounts without warning).
Yes..That's the second thing I did..but no results.I don't know if it went thru or not or she hasn't seen it yet but  no response.I even tried her tumblr.Still no luck..smh.I think I may have to take this as a lost..*sigh*
« Last Edit: May 14, 2014, 08:00:03 am by caffeinated.joy » Logged

★Los Sims 2 para siempre(The sims2 forever!!)★

Signature images may not exceed 250 x 50
Visit Simsurbania.com for more of my creations
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: