Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 08:04:31 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: be on watch there will be on origin the sims4 create a sims demo free  (Read 9676 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« on: July 09, 2014, 06:07:00 am »

Hello to all,

for simmers that do have origin and would love to try the new sims 4 create a sim demo you can find on your origin account in your games the sims4 create a sims demo right now it being sent by invite only but soon it will be avalable to the general public.

Edit forgot to add that it was a demo
« Last Edit: July 09, 2014, 07:54:08 am by Pierre » Logged

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
nezumitwelve

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2014, 03:06:50 pm »

will there be a version available for non-origin members? or is that the "general public" you were talking about?
Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2014, 06:57:51 pm »

To answer your question if you went to have the sims4 create a sims you will need to have origin as far as i know it will be only avalable via download true origin

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
nezumitwelve

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2014, 03:00:13 pm »

ok. thank you for the info.
mhahse57
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2014, 02:44:59 am »

I have played with the Create a Sim demo, and I am not having and easy time of it.  I have a touch screen, and I have found controlling the shaping tools very, very hard.  I found a lot of great Sims to add from the contest page Origin has run.  I'm not having the same luck...

Any world created is a world alive. Nurture that world; cultivate it with imagination. Make it better than the world you live in. Then share it, and change your own world forever.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: