Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 05:48:00 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Blocky shore Lines and can't see all of Hood.  (Read 3700 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
SilverFox

View Profile
« on: July 13, 2014, 02:00:01 pm »

I know I have asked this before and had it solved at one time with smooth curves and sandy beaches but now I'm back to a blocky shore line.  How do I fix it.  Also, can't see all of the hood.  Help please.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2014, 03:12:20 pm »

So we can help you better, can you please post a picture of your problem and let us know what EPs/SPs you have, along with your computer specs?

Thanks.

Without further information, all I can suggest is updating your graphic card drivers.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
SilverFox

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2014, 03:43:09 pm »

Have all except Pets and you are probably right, think it is my graphics card.  Not good and this computer won't handle a good card.  It is a Lenova with 6 gigs of Ram but not card, just an on board chip.  Ok, lets forget that, what about something to show more of my hoods ?
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2014, 06:48:16 pm »

I suspect it's the integrated graphics, then. Sims 2 doesn't do well with integrated graphics (most games requiring some form of 3D rendering don't. If you're running your game on higher settings, you may have to consider playing your game at lowered settings if you can't afford to upgrade to a graphic card or a new computer with a graphic card. If your game was playing fine and is now starting to show graphic issues, then the decision may be taken from you. This is an indication your graphic chip is under too much stress and is at the stage where it is getting damaged. The best thing to do for your computer is to not play the game on it. Otherwise you risk damaging the motherboard. Fried motherboard = dead computer.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: