Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 03:00:19 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Used to be someone else...  (Read 4392 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
clayworld
Lurker

View Profile
« on: July 29, 2014, 09:31:51 am »

But I don't remember my password or the e-mail I registered with. It was several computer crashes ago, a TSR hacking incident and the implosion of the original site all contributed to my untimely demise. So, here I am, reincarnated. My extreme disappointment in Sims 4 and EA's give away of Sims 2, is making me think of firing up the old game again but the Securom specter still causes flashbacks.
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2014, 02:31:45 pm »

Welcome back to InSim then, clayworld!
« Last Edit: July 29, 2014, 03:41:57 pm by Jenna » Logged

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
mookie

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2014, 03:30:47 pm »

Welcome back as well. I feel like I'm doing you know what on your parade , but due to your post I'm sure you'd rather have this information than not know , so I'd check out post 12 ( and others) here http://simscave.mustbedestroyed.org/index.php?topic=31995.0
clayworld
Lurker

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2014, 07:09:45 pm »

Welcome back as well. I feel like I'm doing you know what on your parade , but due to your post I'm sure you'd rather have this information than not know , so I'd check out post 12 ( and others) here http://simscave.mustbedestroyed.org/index.php?topic=31995.0

I dunno, I've had three computers since the last Securom fiasco and I already have Origin. Meh, it's a new computer anyway, easy to reset to factory settings. I think I'll live a little dangerously. Thanks for the info though.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: