Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 06:39:06 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WCIF Maxis bed add ons and bookshelf?  (Read 2333 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« on: August 23, 2014, 04:53:46 pm »

Well hey! guess whose still alive? Lol long time no see insim. Unfortunately the reason I'm in this section is my laptop got a virus and my OS was reformatted and blah blah blah long story short I lost my downloads AGAIN! Sad I have been gradually rebuilding my game but there are 2 things I have looked EVERYWHERE for and cannot seem to find. (1 was a set of single beds slaved from the maxis double bed like the bed that came with Pets for example.. Not the ugly blue space one but the other.) I have no idea where these maxis bed add ons came from but I'm at a loss. I keep thinking HugeLunatic but nope not at MTS anyway. (2 A bookshelf that's hard to explain. The only thing I can describe it as is that it looked like a locker. It was metal and came in a multitude of colors. It was tall and uh metal Lol. It seems like it was slaved to piggi sims recolors or possibly amythestfenix anyway any help in finding these two objects especially the beds would be greatly appreciated!
kaserina

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2014, 04:54:34 pm »

Maybe this site could help?

http://sims2-objectdefaults.dreamwidth.org/482875.html

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: