Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 06:17:45 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: pregnant wear any outfit 2 (different question)  (Read 4954 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
NewSimmer

View Profile
« on: September 07, 2014, 11:37:16 am »

I have a few problems/questions I'd like to get straightened out.

First, what will happen if I use the AL version of pregnant sims wear any outfit with the inteenimater?  I really love both mods and if it's only a minor problem I'd probably just cope with it in order to have both.  

I've discovered rumblings on the internets about am inteenimater-friendly version of the pregnant sims wear any outfit mod, but I cannot seem to locate the actual file.  Does this really exist?  Where can I find it?  More specifically, I can't find it NOW.  I suspect I may have found it several years ago (I've had to reinstall my game a few times), because I currently have the inteenimater and a file called "PregnancyWearAnyOutfit.package" both in my downloads and my game is running perfectly.  If the inteenimater-friendly version is a real thing, I'll assume I found it back then and that's what I currently have installed.  So far so good.

However, even if I do have the right mod installed, I am having one problem.  I currently have a pregnant sim whom I can direct to wear any type off clothing EXCEPT casual, which has been replaced by maternity.  I can use the Sim Blender by TwoJeffs to get her into casual, which I have done without issue.  The problem comes in when I want her to Plan Outfit/Casual so I can change her into a casual outfit with a pregnancy morph.  I know I have multiple casual outfits in her wardrobe, but while she is pregnant, I can't see the option to plan a casual outfit - I only have the option to plan other types of outfits (e.g., Undies, Workout).  Is it possible to have maternity and casual coexist in the menus while the sim is pregnant?
« Last Edit: September 07, 2014, 11:55:35 am by NewSimmer » Logged
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2014, 01:15:10 pm »

It will cause problems in your game don't use it with inteenimater, there isn't an inteenimater compatible version for EP8. The last version compatible with inteen was for EP3 Smiley

If you have a question about my mods post it here
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: