Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 05:37:31 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Its a sad day for the Sims community R.I.P. Mootilda  (Read 4414 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
marka

View Profile
« on: September 07, 2014, 12:53:48 pm »

Quote from: Delphy
Some sad news Today I have very sad news to share with you all - one of our long term members, Mootilda, had been ill with cancer for some time. On Monday 1st September she was admitted to hospital and died peacefully on Tuesday morning. This announcement post gives us the opportunity to share our condolences with her family and to remember her for all the great mods she made for us, and more importantly, to remember her for her great character and her kindness in helping others.

Mootilda was a highly respected member of the community and could frequently be found helping out in modding discussions and help forums. She was an accomplished programmer who loved to share her knowledge with others as well as being a site helper here on MTS for a number of years, and contributed extensively to the site and the community.

Mootilda - we will miss you, rest in peace.

http://www.modthesims.info/t/532820
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2014, 11:41:39 am »

Thank you for leaving this post, I only just saw this today and was able to send my well wishes to her family.

Sims by Dasi:

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: