Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 09:41:22 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Game Sims Request- Sims 2  (Read 4896 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Thing with wings

View Profile
« on: September 13, 2014, 10:19:41 pm »

Would anyone be willing to make me Sims of the different mercenary classes from Team Fortress 2, or at least the cc I can use to create them myself. I'm mostly looking for the uniforms and signature weapons.

EDIT: I am so sorry for the long time taken between saying I would fix the post and actually fixing it. It appears my laptop has stopped working, but I will still put up the necessary info. I currently have all EPs and SPs.

Here are the characters I want/the gear I want for them;

Engineer

For him I mostly want the toolbox and wrench, but the gun, goggles, and overalls would be awesome if someone can find the time.

Demoman

He is the most difficult I've found, as I need his bottle, his eyepatch/hat combo and his vest

Pyro

Pyro is the one i've had the least luck finding cc for, as gasmasks and androgynous body suits aren't popular sim creations.

Medic&Heavy

Medic is another one I have trouble finding items for. I need his trenchcoat+khaki pants,his saw, and if possible, a hair that looks similar to his. For Heavy (the one in the background)all I really need is his bandoleer and maybe a holdable Ham Sandwich.
Here is a ref for the in-game sandwich, though it doesn't have to look like it.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2014, 05:25:23 pm by MissSoundwave » Logged
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2014, 11:36:28 pm »

When you're posting requests for sims please post pictures or you risk your request being removed. Also, please let us know what EPs/SPs you have.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2014, 01:15:45 am »

You're asking for a specific game so it would be better to list the images of each of the characters you'd want in the gear you'd like them in. That way more than one person might be able to help you out at once. One person might be able to point you to similar CC clothing, while another person may create one or more of the sims you are requesting. When choosing pics to upload, a front view and a side profile usually help the most. 

Be sure to list them in order of most desired to least in case someone is willing to do at least one of them.

Sims by Dasi:

Thing with wings

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2014, 05:57:22 am »

Thank you both for telling me my mistakes! I'm on mobile right now, but I will correct the post and add the needed info as soon as possible! Apologies for the messed up post.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: