Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 02:37:45 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WCIF Wings/Feathers Hair Accessory [FOUND]  (Read 3356 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
IntimateDeath

View Profile
« on: September 17, 2014, 01:35:30 am »

http://www.zifengling.com/view.php?tid-578-cid-4.html

Note: It's a link to a download, but not a direct download. The first image is the only one needed so others know what I am looking for. Also, it was not found on their, what I am assuming, new site.

If this is incorrect yet again, I apologize.

The accessory available to download isn't the one I actually want. Well, unless it's part of the download and I'm just not seeing it? If that is the case, please inform me (it is not necessary to download it yourself to check). Anyways, the accessory I want is the wings/feathers shown behind the sim's ears. At one point I did have it downloaded, but when my Sims 2 stopped working, I deleted all CC and I regret not bookmarking the page the accessory was on ( GAH2 ) now that it is working again.  If anyone could help me with this, I'd appreciate it very much. If this accessory has been asked about in another thread, then I'd also appreciate a link to that thread so that I may re-download it again or wait with the original poster if the accessory has yet to be found.

Sites I've checked so far: MTS, TSR, Sims2 Heaven old and new version (old one is where the picture link is from), Rosesims2, XM Sims2 and a few others. However, if someone happens to find what I am looking for on any of these sites, I will be eternally grateful. And cursing myself for overlooking it.

Thanks so much in advance!
« Last Edit: September 20, 2014, 08:21:53 am by IntimateDeath » Logged
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2014, 01:56:26 am »

Please read the note I added to your post. Please share images through you own third party image host and do not hotlink. As I mentioned above, any direct link to an image hosted on someone else's server is a hotlink, and, therefore, not permitted. You can post another link, so long as do so properly. Save the image to your computer and upload it to your own third party image host (Photobucket or whatever you like). Thank you.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
IntimateDeath

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2014, 03:42:04 am »

Ah, okay. I got too excited about getting help finding a certain accessory that I didn't finish reading all of sticky on how to post properly. Now I know what hotlinking is. Unfortunately, Photobucket is down for me. Thanks so much for correcting me and not deleting this post. Newbie mistake number one: Not reading the posts that NEED to be read so one can post properly.  Hammer
« Last Edit: September 17, 2014, 04:47:55 am by IntimateDeath » Logged
ChocoMog

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2014, 04:13:09 am »

You can get them here: :kiss:
http://ran417.blog.163.com/blog/static/1116731202010111935821745/

or here: :kiss:
http://www.xmsims.com/sims2/ehtm/simeraccessory/simeracc07.htm

*I love the FF7 compilation and Nintendo*  (currently fighting cancer and asperger's. please forgive my chemo-brain) ^^;
IntimateDeath

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2014, 08:21:25 am »

Thanks so much!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: