Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 07:25:15 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Show off Your S4 Houses and Lots!  (Read 11465 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
mhahse57
Site Santa!

View Profile
« on: September 22, 2014, 07:21:53 am »

Hi, all!

This thread is for you all to show off your Houses and lots.  Simply reply to this post.  Please, do read the image upload guidelines before posting.

Below is the house of my Curator, Joey Jones, after enlarging a few of his treasures to use as a yard display.

Happy Simming!  

And after He and Zoe got married, they built a classic American with Violet and Zombie Carl posed as the bride and groom in their yard.

« Last Edit: September 26, 2014, 09:18:32 pm by mhahse57 » Logged

Any world created is a world alive. Nurture that world; cultivate it with imagination. Make it better than the world you live in. Then share it, and change your own world forever.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2014, 08:14:01 am »

Please share images through your own third party image host in the body of your post instead of uploading them to our server. This causes a huge amount of server bloat and we'd really like to avoid it to keep the site running smoothly.

(This is just a copy/paste from ISA's picture sections. We have other ones here, but they sort of just...ramble on and on and on thanks to the years of edits we've made to them.)

The following is our policy regarding the posting of pictures forum-wide:

• Picture limits are 600px by 600px. If you wish to post a larger picture, link to it with a thumbnail. You can also resize the image using BBCode. Example:

• Don't upload images as attachments.

• Don't include images inside your quotes.

• When creating a new picture thread, you are required to post pictures in it. Empty threads will be nuked.

• Please make sure your images are in JPG or GIF format.

• DO NOT HOTLINK IMAGES. That's considered bandwidth theft. If you want to post an image, save it and upload it to your own image hosting account and link to it from there.

• Smileys/Emoticons: they're not there for your entertainment. They may look pretty, but keep them to a minimum in your posts.

Failure to follow these rules may result in your post or thread being removed without notice. Repeat offenders will be issued a warning, and if the situation warrants it, be reduced to a pile of steaming slag. As a courtesy, we'll inform the next of kin and forward the bill for the corpse removal to them.

Miscellaneous Stuff

Listed below are a few common image hosts:

http://www.tinypic.com/
http://www.imgur.com/
http://www.photobucket.com/

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
clcny20

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2014, 01:52:50 am »

omg, mh--that is awesome!!  How did you enlarge the ornaments???

If you cannot accept me at my worst, then you do not deserve to know me at my best :happy8:
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: