Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 06:16:46 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Custom Name titles  (Read 3969 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
jasmini

View Profile
« on: October 03, 2014, 12:55:45 am »

Is there a mod that allows you to add a title like how witches have their titles, but one that allows you to type the title you want.
I wanted a V.I.P or Celeb title status just like Sims 3 you know how they have the 5 star rating thing? i always thought that was cool.  Wink
I have all expansions.
chrystali

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2015, 04:16:28 pm »

Honestly just renaming them using the Tombstone of L and D, Sim Blender or editing in SimPE is your best go to.

The simplest is to enter 'boolprop testingcheatsenabled true' in the cheat box BEFORE you play a household or if you already there type in the cheat, save then go back in. Then press 'shift' and click on your sim and you will see a bunch of options choose 'Spawn' then you'll see 'Tombstone of L and D' click on it. Once a tombstone appears on the ground click on it to 'rename your sim'. You can enter Dr. and Mrs. or whatever you'd like.

If you have the Sim Blender going to 'Names' then 'rename a sim' is also very easy.

I hope this helps and is what you were looking for.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: