Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 05:38:18 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Problems with private message system  (Read 4898 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« on: October 29, 2014, 05:13:54 pm »

Hello to all,

i have seem to notice that when it comes to sending a pm i get an error message that says that there pm inbox is full as i wanted to ask a member and creator of a sims2 file if it was possible to convert from sims2 to the sims4 member that i wanted to pm is clcny20 that made some sleepwear underwear for the sims2 that i requested before the sims3 came out witch i wanted to ask her if it was possible to convert from the sims2 to the sims4 but when i send my pm (Private message) i get the message that her inbox for pm is full thank you in advance for checking this out.

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2014, 06:02:43 pm »

It usually means their PM box is full, and that they have to delete some messages.

Are you sure they're active on the site, and that they've logged in recently? If they're not active, then there's probably not much use in sending that PM.

And can you please use some punctuation in the proper places to separate your sentences? Five lines without any punctuation, commas or capital letters really do hurt the eyes, and my eyes start to go crosswise already on the second line. You've been a member here long enough to know of the bit about grammar and punctuation and all that in the site rules.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2014, 06:09:55 pm by Theraven » Logged

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2014, 07:32:04 pm »

As a sidenote: inboxes have a limit of 25 PMs for regular members. Staff and resident creators have unlimited messaging, however.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2014, 07:43:00 pm by Jenna » Logged

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: