Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 05:03:20 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: H&M outfits adapted to new bodyshapes?  (Read 4161 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
donatela

View Profile
« on: November 03, 2014, 08:37:35 pm »

Hello my dear sims players, i super like h&m outfits currently i'm in love with bobby th gnd bodyshape & others similars, i'd like know if there are any adaptations or meshes for these bodyshapes, bootylicious, or bootycutie, or MoD, or any bobby bodyshape, or yet the queen amour princess, queen? From warlokk i'm using the 34DDe/n 38 hips, but i don't think there are any adaptations for this Sad in case anybody know where i can find more variety of outfits for any of these bodyshapes, such as dresses, heels, i'd like to ask you to point me please as i got only the base outfits for mostly of them rolleyes
Thanks
HobbesED

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2014, 09:15:17 pm »

There are a number of clothing options for BobbyTh's shapes over at BackAlleySims (adult site) even though much of the clothing isn't adult oriented.

Loonie there has created a large amount of Bootylicious clothing. There have also been MoD and GND clothing conversions made. I don't know if any of the meshes used are H&M styles though.

My most recently shared items (with pictures) may be found here:
HobbesED's Dreamwidth

All of my Conversions, Creations and Stories may be found here:
HobbesED's Conversions and Creations
donatela

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2014, 11:02:46 pm »

Could you please link me the site for MoD clothing? Please! Do you know if there are a base maxis clothing for any of bobby th bodyshapes? I have got the bootylicious outfits but not h&m too, so i hope you can link the others you know, thanks in advance.
HobbesED

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2014, 07:42:19 am »

I can't provide links to an adult site here.

At BackAlleySims, Chris Hatch has created new MoD meshes and some clothing while Risiera has made additional MoD clothing using some of Chris's meshes. In addition at BAS, Snarf posted a new bootycutie multishoe mesh and Pierre's original armour princess and queen clothing meshes and a number of recolors for them are there as well.

The BAS site has rearranged a bit recently. To see the individual creator threads now, you must click the "Downloads" button at the top and then select "Personal Threads" in the list that comes up. Pierre's items are in the "Downloads", "TS2 Downloads", "TS2 BodyShop/Gender" section as he no longer has a Personal Thread. Just search there for "Amour".
« Last Edit: November 04, 2014, 07:56:27 am by HobbesED » Logged

My most recently shared items (with pictures) may be found here:
HobbesED's Dreamwidth

All of my Conversions, Creations and Stories may be found here:
HobbesED's Conversions and Creations
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2014, 09:46:22 am »

Just do a Google search for BackAlleySims. You'll find it.

We're a PG-13 site, here, so providing links to 18+ sites is a no no.  Nono2

Oh yeah, and this is now in the WCIF section, where it belongs.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: