Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 04:25:08 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WCIF Accessory long socks for the sims 2  (Read 3110 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
littlesexii

View Profile
« on: November 23, 2014, 05:48:32 pm »

Hello everyone! Wave I am looking for any long socks as an accessory for the sims 2 or any outfits that have long socks as part of the outfit. I have seen it for the sims 3 but not for the sims 2, the accessory that is. Anything I would appreciate..... Love n Hugs Thanks!!!
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2014, 06:33:16 pm »

Socks as accessories isn't entirely possible in TS2, because you can't have accessory socks and shoes that's stuck to the clothes at the same time without it looking weird. TS3 has an option for texture overlays for the body, TS2 only has it for the face.

Possibilities would be clothes with long socks or leggings (I know there are several of those) or a tattoo overlay box with sock textures.  

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
littlesexii

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2014, 09:06:10 pm »

Oh well, I was hoping there were socks as accessories for the sims 2, but if u could point me to some outfits It would be great Blink Thanks
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: