Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 10:18:59 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Request:Charmed window  (Read 3929 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Piotresz

View Profile
« on: December 06, 2014, 06:44:45 am »

Hello, can you make for me second version of this window? This window is for two walls and I need version for one wall. If someone  want to help me I can send file. Please help. It is from SimFashionBarn [this site is dead] and Dgandy made this window.  I have all EPs/SPs  
« Last Edit: December 06, 2014, 12:24:30 pm by Piotresz » Logged
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2014, 10:40:53 am »

When you create a thread, or make a post, and decided you want to add something, please used the "modify" button in the top right corner to edit your post instead of replying to yourself, particularly if it's only been a few hours.

Second, where is the original window from? Who created it? Does their TOU allow others to modify their work? We don't modify or share other creator's works without their permission.

Finally, what EPs/SPs do you have?

Oh, wait...there is one more thing, so...Finally finally, be patient. Try to remember this is something people do in their free time, and on a volunteer basis. If someone doesn't reply in a few hours, or even a few days, don't take it personally, and don't bump your thread.

Thanks.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Piotresz

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2014, 12:19:49 pm »

Thank you and I am sorry
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: