Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 10:17:05 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sims 2 Christmas Party Pack  (Read 4050 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
SilverFox

View Profile
« on: December 21, 2014, 11:55:37 pm »

I've got a CD of Sims 2 Christmas Party Pack and have no idea how to use it.  Have it installed successfully so it says but no icon and have no clue as to where the contents are located.  Has Christmas decorations but where are they Huh? Anyone familiar with it ?
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2014, 08:46:55 am »

The pack is only a stuff pack, and it won't show until you start the game. There are two files that will be added to one of the folders where your main game is, H05/H06Bundle or osme such. The items are a little everywhere, but most can be found in CAS or in the two deco sections.

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
SilverFox

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2014, 09:22:51 pm »

Thanks for trying but I still can't find anything.  If it is a stuff pack how come no number like Sims2 SP4 or something.  Looking for a Christmas tree.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2014, 05:08:41 am »

Because it's not really a stuff pack. It's just two files with everything in them.

Mine are in "C:\Program Files (x86)\EA GAMES\The Sims 2\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins"
Named "H05.bundle" and "H06.bundle"

If you've got one of the collection packs, it's probably in whatever pack that takes the place of the basegame.

Ingame, the christmas trees are under indoor plants, if I don't remember it wrong. Either that or deco.

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: