Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 03:51:02 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Show me your game character  (Read 10881 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Niacin

View Profile
« on: January 23, 2015, 06:23:30 pm »

Show me any, of your game characters here.

Okay i start:

Here is smelly Agnes Crumplebottom.

TigeressKitten

My mind is on vacation...

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2017, 11:16:27 pm »

My Usotsuki Lily Manga Characters. I tried to do a sims version of as close to the artist style as possible, hence the narrow chins and wide forehead. Artist also usually only uses a line to denote lower lip thickness or start of chin so I made wide and long as drawing indicated and just winged it from their. Some side by sides of the characters from the actual manga with the ingame picts.

En Shinohara, he cross dresses so its him as a guy and him in his girl clothing.

The closest to him in a female version of the school/everyday clothing that I could find.

En's brothers and dad

Naota Takanashi

Kojirou Amakusa

I had these picts a while (posted them on my facebook) but I still have characters from this story that I have made but haven't done side by side photos of.

like-

Hinata Saotome

Reina Kojima

I also haven't made the twins yet. I think they will pose an interesting challenge.

*next day*

I made the twins and they ended up cute (very delicate/cute but kinda creepy. I did make their eye colors different in game just to make it easier to tell apart in game) I did make their twin boyfriends as well and they turned out fairly well to.

I revisited En's family and now I'm wondering what I did by making En's mom blonde... I should have made it black hair right? *sigh* i don't know if I should change it or what. I think I'm going to edit En's mom and dad a bit. I feel like his dads face needs some stronger lines according to how he looks drawn in the manga and his moms hair should be darker if not black. I think En's dad is someone I wont ever be able to get perfect... *sigh*
« Last Edit: April 30, 2017, 07:53:15 pm by TigeressKitten » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: