Insimenator.org
May 25, 2020, 01:22:14 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: InSim only exists due to the generosity of our awesome community. If you'd like to help out, see this thread and toss some change our way. Thanks!

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hi! I'm Catey  (Read 2154 times)
Catey
Lurker

View Profile
« on: February 20, 2015, 02:53:27 pm »

Hi Everyone! I'm Catey from Nashville TN.

I am a (kinda) new user on here, but definitely not new to the sims. Some of you might recognize me as Catey from BPS, where back in 2008-2010 I was incredibly active on that site, I had multiple websites showing my recolors for TS2, and even worked as the Editor In Chief for BPS's newsletter ( a huge fiasco! but hey i was only 14)

Sadly however life began to get in the way and I slowly lost interest in sims. I also moved to Windows 8 and discovered TS2 isn't compatible on this computer! so I slowly began to switch to TS3. And now that I have SOME spare time, I am at last able to sim again!

I'm just kinda looking for a new sims home as BPS is now more of a TS2 site still Sad  but whatever!

I love to build houses in tS3 and you might see a few of my creations Smiley

Love,
Catey
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2015, 09:41:38 pm »

Hi Catey, I'm Katie! Welcome aboard! It's nice to see some new faces and activity around here! Cheesy

I've been a member here since I was about 12, so I understand completely!

Find me on moonlight <3
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: