Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 04:11:40 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Where can I find this sims 2 pose box?  (Read 3357 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
drakov

View Profile
« on: February 24, 2015, 06:35:22 am »

I dont have a picture of it and I dont know the name of it, however I know what it looks like and the exact names of several poses in it because I use to have it before I deleted all my sims 2 downloads...stupid thing to do...

Its a white box with a picture of two hands on it.
Its a box used to pose individual parts of a sim's body.

Some of the poses are kneel, another kneel ovelay, kneel-like overlay, legs spread, legs split, arms up, arms down, arms on chest, hand against mouth, thirsty overlay, thirsty two hands overlay, floating body walk overlay, mermaid legs pose, broken arm overlay, and something like weird body walk overlay.

Those are just a few that I remember. If anyone knows where I can find it or if you have it and Would send it to me I'd be greatful.

Also , I already checked that huge pose box catalogue list and its not on there...
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2015, 08:28:48 am »

I don't think I've seen this one, but it sounds like a posebox I'd like to have...
Can you remember something of where you found it or the name of the creator? And was it poses only, or with animations? Was it old or new? Do you have pictures of any of the more special poses?

This one has a few overlays, in case you can't relocate the other. It doesn't have all of those poses, but at least some for legs: http://linna.modthesims.info/download.php?t=418917
This one has walk overlays: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=298515

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
drakov

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2015, 11:27:57 pm »

Unfortunately I have nothing left of my previous sims 2 game.
I deleted EVERYTHING...
And I dont remember who it was made by either.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: