Insimenator.org
April 20, 2024, 12:12:55 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FILLED: Female Bodybuilder Outfits?  (Read 4163 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Thing with wings

View Profile
« on: March 28, 2015, 09:09:49 pm »

I'd like to request a few outfits for Marvine's Female Bodybuilder bodyshape.
Currently, I haven't found a single Outerwear, Sleepwear, or Athletic outfit for this body.
I'd love to have the Season's trenchcoat outerwear (preferably the tan color), one or more sleepwear outfits (especially the basegame nightgown mesh and the bathrobe outfit), and one of the basegame tracksuits converted but really any one of these would be VERY appreciated!

(On another note, I know they are more time-consuming and difficult to make, but if someone wants to make an fullbody alpha skirt for the FBB it would be absolutely amazing!)
« Last Edit: February 06, 2016, 11:09:38 pm by MissSoundwave » Logged
HobbesED

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2015, 10:07:09 pm »

I can't provide you any links since it is an 18+ site, but Vanity DeMise over at BackAlleySims created a female body builder shape for both teens and adults which includes fat and pregnant morphs and has sexy feet. The original BBGirl shape had neither.

She also created a multi-shoe alpha dress mesh for the shape although it is only a short dress length (about the length of the chemise).

Both EmoGuy and I have converted a few outfits using Vanity's mesh in our sections there too. Mine include casual, outerwear, swimwear and sportswear. (None of my BBG conversions would be rated anything more risqué than PG.) Vanity's adult mesh would be found in my section while her teen mesh, bodyshape, skins, and a few clothing creations by her are intermingled in the large TS2 Downloads section.

Also at BAS, Chris Hatch is working on an enhanced BBG (BBGv2) shape with more feminine curves as well as the expected musculature. He recently released the shape, but no meshes are available for it as of yet.

Other than what I've found here and at ISA for Marvine's BBGirl and at BAS for Vanity and Chris's versions, there doesn't seem to be a lot of meshes or clothing available for the female body builder shape. If you are aware of others, I'd be interested in knowing about them.

My most recently shared items (with pictures) may be found here:
HobbesED's Dreamwidth

All of my Conversions, Creations and Stories may be found here:
HobbesED's Conversions and Creations
Thing with wings

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2015, 12:03:48 am »

Thanks for your reply! I'm a member of BAS already, but I hadn't thought to look over there. I'll definitely check out what BAS has to offer, and your creations there as well. I've actually spent most of the evening putting my meager recoloring skills to work on the meshes I found in Marvine's section here so that my sims would have something to wear haha. I'm glad to hear I won't need those anymore.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: